All times are PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Day One: 0700-1700 PST (20-minute testing window before 1900 PST)
*This is a two-day class done in one day
About ENPC 6th Edition
Accurate assessment of a child with acute illness or injury requires special knowledge and skills. This course, taught by qualified nurses, is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and skills needed to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for this high-risk patient population.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest pediatric emergency nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Education that can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat
A variety of learning methodologies are available to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Instructor-led virtual classroom discussions and skill stations
Manual: The manual provides fundamental pediatric emergency nursing content with expanded information including dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more. A valuable resource for future reference!
Pre-course learning: Includes access to required online modules prior to the course date to let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn, and receive immediate feedback. Modules include a step-by-step breakdown of the Pediatric Nursing Process and a comprehensive study guide.
Instructor-led classroom discussions and skills stations: Virtual classroom learning includes skill stations, group discussion, and other interactive exercises.
Electronic testing: Electronic, open-book testing allows you to test in an environment that makes you most comfortable. No more test anxiety!
Why is ENA’s ENPC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric nursing experts.
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses.
- • Education that can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat.
- Course content is updated regularly as pediatric care evolves.
- Four-year, internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion.
- Increase your confidence in emergency pediatric patient care.
- ENPC courses are available year-round at locations conveniently located near you.
- Earn 18.25 CNE hours
- Participants must be a registered nurse to receive verification.
- Licensed practical nurses and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course and obtain CNE hours but are not eligible for provider status verification.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: You may request to reschedule one time up to 14 days prior to the course start date. If 14-days or more notice is not met, if you do not attend the class, or if you are more than 15 minutes late, your entire course fee will be non-refundable. We do not offer refunds for cancellations, but course credit can be given if 14 days’ notice is met. ***Exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and an associated fee may apply.