ENPC – Full Course
March 30 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
All times are PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Day One: 0700-1700 PST (20 minute testing window before 1900 PST)
*This is a two day class done in one day
About ENPC 5th Edition
This course emphasizes the importance of accurately assessing a child with acute illness or injury. The course is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and skills needed to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for this high-risk patient population.
This is a two days class taught in one day. Upon successful completion of this class you will receive a 4-year internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider and 18.25 contact hours.
- All portions of this class are virtual/online (via Zoom)
- Pre-course modules on the ENA website (must be completed prior to the class)
- Instructor-led classroom lectures, discussions, and skill stations
- Pediatric Nursing Process (PNP) “hands-on” virtual test (completed within two hours after the class)
- Online written test. This test is open book – No more test anxiety!
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as a ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion
- 18.3 contact hours of CEs
The 5th Edition provides fundamental pediatric emergency nursing content with expanded information including dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more. The book is MANDATORY for participation in this course. It is available for purchase as a physical book via mail, or as an e-book format. ENA recommends participants have the book 30 days before the class. However, we understand that sometimes circumstances do not allow for this, and it will not prevent you from being successful. We are grateful to offer the opportunity of the online ENPC class experience in cooperation with the ENA regulations.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: You may request to reschedule one time up to 14 days prior to the course start date. If 14-days or more notice is not met, if you do not attend the class, or if you are more than 15 minutes late, your entire course fee will be non-refundable. We do not offer refunds for cancellations, but course credit can be given if 14 days’ notice is met. ***Exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and an associated fee may apply.