TNCC – Fast Track
February 1, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
All times are PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Day One: 1200-1530 PST (20-minute testing window before 1800 PST)
About TNCC 8th Edition
Every second counts when stabilizing life-threatening trauma cases. This course prepares you with the knowledge, critical thinking skills and hands-on training needed to provide high-quality, trauma nursing care. After completing this course, you will be able to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for your patients.
- All portions of this class are virtual/online (via Zoom).
- Pre-course modules on the ENA website (must be completed prior to the class)
- Instructor-led classroom lectures, discussions, and skill stations
- Trauma Nursing Process (TNP) “hands-on” virtual test (completed within two hours after the class)
- Online written test. This test is open book – No more test anxiety!
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as a TNCC provider is earned upon successful completion
- 10.75 contact hours of CEs
The 8th edition of the TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider Manual includes evidence-based content developed by trauma emergency experts. This 24-chapter, comprehensive manual is a compilation of current trauma nursing standards and a valuable resource for future reference. The book is MANDATORY for participation in this course. It is available for purchase as a physical book via mail, or an e-book format. ENA recommends participants have the book 30 days before the class. However, we understand that sometimes circumstances do not allow for this, and it will not prevent you from being successful. We are grateful to offer the opportunity of the online TNCC class experience in cooperation with the ENA regulations.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: You may request to reschedule one time up to 14 days prior to the course start date. If 14-days or more notice is not met, if you do not attend the class, or if you are more than 15 minutes late, your entire course fee will be non-refundable. We do not offer refunds for cancellations, but course credit can be given if 14 days’ notice is met. ***Exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and an associated fee may apply.